Please note that this is a position for which we hire on an ongoing basis. Applicants will not receive a response unless they are contacted for an interview.
Invigilators are responsible for the set-up, administration, checking-in process, invigilation, and clean-up of the IELTS exam test center. Weekend availability is a must.
- Awareness of the IELTS test
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, and work habits
- Ability to work under examination conditions with respect for confidential and secure information
- Superior customer service skills
- Commitment to principles of social justice
- Experience with exam invigilation is an asset
- A valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle is an asset
- Valid First Aid certification is an asset
AOLCC welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations to fully participate in the application process, please let us know.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and two (2) reference contacts,to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IELTS Invigilator”. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Reference ID: IELTS/Miss/03
Location: Mississauga, ON
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$23.00 per hour