The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is a highly effective and widely used English proficiency exam for those seeking to study, work, or migrate.
It’s noteworthy to know the requirements before, during, and after your IELTS test as your exam date gets closer. Because the check-in process varies between test locations, please ensure you arrive early and have all of the required documents with you.
If you’re nervous or worried about what to carry with you to the IETLS test center, take it easy, and check out these ieltsaolcc.ca tips.
The following items are required at the examination center:
1. An Identity Card
– Passport or Permanent Resident Card
– Any other forms of ID should be communicated with the test centre
2. Face Mask
Due to COVID-19, you must wear a face mask or face covering that protects your nose and mouth the entire time you are at the test location.
3. Water in Transparent Bottle
You are allowed to bring water in a transparent bottle with no label.
Items that are prohibited from the IELTS test room includes:
- Backpacks or any kind of bags
- Wallets or purses
- Notes, papers, learning materials
- Cellphones, cameras, headphones, computers, tablets, wearable technology (such as Smartwatch or Digital watch, or other fitness trackers), or any Wireless, Bluetooth or remote communication.
Few More Crucial Points
- Arrive at the testing center at least 30 minutes before your test time.
- If you need to reschedule the exam, please go through the Refund/Transfer policy on the website.
- You will not be provided any additional time to finish the test.
- Follow all guidelines on the question booklet.
- Remember to keep track of the clock. So, you have sufficient time to answer each question.
When you arrive at the IELTS test venue, your ID will be verified. It is required for all four sections of the exam: listening/reading, writing and speaking.
The document you present at the examination should be identical to that you provided when you applied for the exam. Photocopies and digital copies of your document will not be accepted.